Donation to the Children's Foundation of Muskoka can be made online or by mail.
We help families and children, financially, and in practical ways, when no other help is available. We provide funds for recreational, educational, cultural, medical and emotional needs and opportunities.
Foundation grants provide children in Muskoka opportunities to grow and develop.
How can you help? Help create a bright future for Muskoka's children by:
- Making a personal or corporate donation
- Becoming a Foundation member
- Remembering the Foundation in your will
- Making a donation in memory of a loved one
- Making a financial tribute in recognition of someone you admire
- Involving your business, church, club, school, or organization, as a contributor
- Passing this website address on to a friend or colleague
- Referring a child with needs
Donations by mail may sent to:
P.O. Box 256 station main