We give money so kids can...
take music or dance lessons,
join a club or team,
or go to camp.
WE PROVIDE SUPPORT SO KIDS HAVE
THE THINGS THAT KIDS NEED
TO BE KIDS!
NEWS & EVENTS
To focus community resources for the enrichment of the lives of Muskoka children.
The Children's Foundation of Muskoka is an independent, non-profit organization formed in 1989 by volunteers in Muskoka. CFM raises funds in our local community, in partnership with individuals, businesses, and service organizations. We are also a community partner with Canadian Tire's Jump Start Program.
Through our community partnerships, we are able to help children and families in practical ways when no other help is available. We provide funds to meet the recreational, cultural, medical, and emotional needs of the children we serve. Our grants provide children in Muskoka the opportunities to grow and develop.
As a Foundation, we believe:
- in the creation of a community where equality of opportunity is offered to all children;
- that we must be proactive in enabling the community to respond to the needs of children;
- in helping children and families in situations where other resources are not available;
- that all grant decisions that are made will be based exclusively on the needs of the children involved;
- that we must encourage the deployment of volunteers and 'Friends of the Foundation' to assist our efforts.